Thursday, November 17, 2011

Brows Brows Brows

I've had a love/hate relationship with my eyebrows as far back as I can remember. The 'Unruly Brow' is probably my best way to describe them. I've had to train them into the fabulous eyebrows they are today, but it wasn't always the easiest of tasks to complete.

Brows are one of those things to me that have been long forgotten about, until you look into the mirror and realize you need the occasional grooming. I think people don't realize that brows go so far beyond just grooming, they really complete the look. Maybe it's one of those things that people have been intimidated about, but not anymore.

It's taken a lot of perfecting over the years to get my brows the way they are today. I love them!! But I have to give a little bit of love to some products that have gotten me to this point. The Anastasia Brow Powder Duo is my absolute go-to every morning. This little compact has completed my look for years now and I don't know what I would do without it. The powder is so subtle and natural looking, people may not even realize that your brows are "fake". All my friends know how obsessed I am with brows, a bad brow is like a bad outfit on a Friday night. This just can't happen.

Let's treasure those gorgeous brows, ladies!! Here's a little tutorial for you to see how it's all comes together. Enjoy!!


video

2 comments:

  1. Hi Perry! I have seen your work through Keira and Meghan!!! I was wondering if you would consider doing a guest post on our True Style column for www.lakelandlocal.com. Maybe something like tips for glamourous holiday looks??? Let me know! You can email me at cathy@prturnedup.com. Thanks for considering!

    ReplyDelete