Monday, November 14, 2011

NARS concealer

So, I'm always on the lookout to find the best concealer to cover-up my dark circles and any imperfections I may have on my face. I honestly think I have used every product and brand under the sun and I still had trouble finding the perfect one for me, until now.





A friend of mine had come into my work at Sephora to try out some new concealers herself to find that she loved the new concealer sticks by NARS. If you don't already know my passion for NARS then you will now. I absolutely love NARS!! From blushes to lip gloss, it is one of the most fabulous brands for all skin tones. Ok, so back to the concealer....they are fab! When applied it leaves a sort-of silky texture to the skin and doesn't tend to settle into creases like some concealers have been known to do. I love to use mine everyday and apply it all over the eye to create a nice, even palette for my eye make-up.

If you are still searching for the perfect concealer with added benefits (no settling), then you must try the concealer sticks by NARS. Not sure where to find this amazing concealer? Check out Sephora or Sephora.com for all your NARS needs.

1 comment: