Friday, November 4, 2011

Squeaky Clean

So it's about that time of day where you start to get ready for your big comfy bed and you have to start the process of the dreaded "nightly routine."



This has happened to me too many times before, but now I've found that I kinda enjoy getting my skin so clean and applying all my night creams and moisturizers (plus it will definitely help in the long run:)). My new weapon in disguise to help make life so much easier these days is my Clarisonic Mia. This hand-held device helps get my skin ten times cleaner day and night and also helps your moisturizer penetrate the skin more. It also helps minimize the size of my pores and helps with those fine lines and wrinkles that we're all trying to prevent as we grow older. Yikes!!

It's probably my new found love that I don't know why I hesitated to buy in the first place. Of course it is a little pricey, but the added benefits you get in the end won't even come close. And right now for the holidays, it's on sale and some with added goodies as well!! Who wouldn't want to take advantage of this?!

I definitely would recommend this to anyone who is curious about it. It's such a great product that every woman needs to add to their daily or nightly routine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment