Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes 2012!!

It's that time of year again! the infamous red carpet is out, the camera's are flashing, and interviews are getting underway. Who's excited?! Me me me!! During award season I love staying up late on Sunday nights to watch the award shows and see all the glitz and glam. This year I'm super excited to see all the stars come out again and especially see what's new this year in fashion and makeup. 


For the Golden Globes last night, I think everyone looked fabulous, not to mention Brad Pitt looking as hot as ever (mmm there's just something about him). Of course, there are the best of the best and the worst of the worst, but here are a few of my favorites from last night:


Emma Stone

Kate Beckinsale

Angelina Jolie

Charlize Theron


I love love love the looks that these four women chose. From makeup to their designer gowns they looked magnificent, even if they did have a team of experts to get them looking this fab. The one person that had the best look from head to toe, especially their makeup is Kate Beckinsale. How gorgeous did she look?! Her look was very classic, her makeup was remarkable and very natural looking. I noticed a trend on the red carpet last night was glowing, beautiful skin and she was definitely one of them. I loved that her skin just glowed from the inside and out and was very healthy looking. I immediately  decided I need to get back on track with my tan (and diet). I just can't rave enough about her!


So who do you think won the "glam award" for best makeup last night? Who looked the best and who looked the worst? 



No comments:

Post a Comment