Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lines.Be.Gone

The inevitable has happened, y'all. Ladies I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.... the dreaded wrinkles have sprung! (Gasp). Yes, it's true. I never thought the day would come, but unfortunately it has.
 
 
Some bad lighting, but a little
 sample of what I'm workin' with:)


As I was doing my nightly routine last night (shower, tweeze eye-brows, and scope my face in the magnified mirror ahh!!), I discovered something awful...wrinkles. I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought to myself "how could this be?" Then again it happens to the best of us, right? My mind immediately went into overdrive, what can I do? What will reverse this? Can I prevent this? For most women, this is not an easy road to come by. It then hit me to take action using different products and perhaps a new nightly routine... Hmmmm:)

I've always been a stickler about washing the day off before I go to bed every night. Even if I'm dead-dog tired, I gots to! If not, another dreaded present will arrive right between my eyes if I don't. I'm that girl, with that skin ha:) I usually wash my face, add a lil serum, and moisturize. Apparently, this is not enough. Sooooo, I'm going to challenge my routine (and my face) and see what I come up with. I'm going to switch out some products and add in some new. Why not?! It couldn't hurt, right?

I'm still going to wash my face morning and night, but instead of just doing the usual, I'm going to revamp! I'm going to add a low formula wrinkle serum and add a more moisturizing night cream or oil. I read one time that a woman believed that the culprit to wrinkles was lack of moisture and she even woke up in the middle of the night to add more moisturizer to her face. Now...I'm pretty sure I'm not going to wake up to add extra moisturizer because another thing to having good skin is beauty rest:), but I have always taken it into consideration that moisturizing has a lot to do with it.

I'm going to be doing my research on this one y'all (heavy, heavy research) and will definitely let you know what I come up with. Stay tuned...




No comments:

Post a Comment