Thursday, February 23, 2012

Snookie Be Gone


Wedding season is in full effect here in Florida. I have been one busy-bee doing trial runs and wedding day makeups. Shewweeh! Loving the new people I'm meeting and especially knowing that I'm making someone look absolutely gorgeous for the biggest day of their life. It's really an honor to be a part of such a special moment. 

Now that I'm back on the bandwagon and still "chuckin along" (as my mom would say), I'm excited to get back to the drawing board of answering some of life's (and women's) most sought after answers to makeup. I recently had a few people tell me that my recent bronzer/highlighter post was great and really gave them an idea of what type of products to but, but when in came time for them to get in front of the mirror, they froze. Do I put in all over my face?, What cheek bone?, Will I look like Snookie? Aaahhhhhh!!

Oh geez! I know this feeling. Bronzer can sometimes feel like the black hole of makeup. How on earth is it going to turn out? So to help before your head explodes, here's a little tutorial video to help out. Enjoy!!

video

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute! I am in need of a new bronzer. Great seeing you last night.

    ReplyDelete