Monday, March 26, 2012

Mod Monday

After a very eventful and busy weekend, this morning came way to early. This weekend was spent boating on the lake and grilling out with good company along with a fabulous wedding party in the early morning hours on Saturday. Kinda sad it all had to come to an end (tear:() So with all this said, I barely wore any makeup at all, but I love having weekends like this where I just throw on a bit of concealer, brows, and mascara and let all my freckles hang out without a care in the world. 


Then life hit hard on Monday morning when my alarm clock went buzzing-a-muck at 7 a.m. and after much convincing to myself I finally pulled my tired behind outta bed. Ugh, coffee where are you?!?! Even though it was a groggy morning, I wanted to spice it up a bit and do a look that I sometimes wear that adds a pop of color but yet it is so simple and fast to achieve. Simple and fast before coffee in the morning?? Done and done. I feel it's going to be a good day when I spice up my eyes for the day, especially since this past weekend they were pretty much naked. They definitely needed a little ooomph this a.m.. It's great for spring and upcoming summer for any outfit. Love this look and hope you will too. 


Line the bottom lash line with a pop of color
 and add a little spice to a drabby day

Misfit by Nars. Dust the nude color all over the lid then
 line the green shade with a thin wet brush on the bottom

My favorite thin brush by Trish McEvoy. You can use shadows
 or cream liners to get a thin line of  color around the eye

Great brand for waterproof liner. I only use a pencil to line the inner
 part of the eye. It tends to stay on longer throughout the day.

Love this mascara! Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara
 adds doll-like lashes to any look

No comments:

Post a Comment